Our business concept is clear. We will be a total supplier of aluminium components. This means that we have a large breadth of expertise covering everything from design to pressing, machining, finishing, logistics and quality.
Klarvik was set up in 2003, with the company subsequently experiencing major expansion. Today, Klarvik is an important supplier, with customers throughout the Nordic region, Northern Europe and Canada. We are investing for the future, and have developed a highly automated and flexible production process. It gives us the capacity to continue growing together with both new and existing customers.
Klarvik is located at the heart of Småland’s aluminium region. Our Småland heritage characterises the way we work. We work hard to find the best solutions for our customers and our deliveries are always cost-effective and high quality. Our conviction is that this benefits both us and our customers.
Klarvik AB in brief
Business concept: A total supplier of aluminium components.
Areas of activity: Design, pressing, machining, finishing and warehousing.
Plants: Klarvik Bearbetning and Klarvik Ytbehandling, located in Klavreström.
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
NUMBER OF DYES (ANODIZING)
ALUMINIUM PÅ SMÅLÄNDSKT VIS
Since it started in 2003, Småland Klarvik AB has grown into an important aluminium supplier with customers throughout the Nordic region and in northern Europe and Canada. Our flexibility, speed and cost-effectiveness enables us to compete with the major operators. No fuss, secure deliveries – we call it aluminium the Småland way.
Klarvik is an all-Swedish company with everything under one roof. As a one-stop supplier, we cover everything from design to procurement of materials, processing, surface treatment, logistics and quality. There is as much demand for our ability to understand and satisfy customers’ requirements as there is for our services.
Here are five things that we know make a difference:
• Local commitment:: Many of our customers see the value of having an independent supplier with strong local roots. Our location in the middle of the aluminium kingdom is an asset. We know the market and many of our employees have worked with aluminium for much of their professional careers.
• Short lead times: Klarvik is a “one-stop shop”. We cut out a number of steps in the chain through resolving the entire process from machining to anodizing and delivery of ready-to-assemble aluminium components. Our experience, efficiency and a generous measure of Småland ingenuity enables us to quickly turn ideas into reality.
• Flexible production: Having the entire range of services collected under one roof makes us a flexible and cost-effective supplier. We have built up flexible production that quickly switches between different lines and our customers benefit from this in the form of competitive prices and rapid deliveries.
• Our own quality department: Many companies claim that their deliveries are of high quality. We can prove it. At Klarvik, we have our own quality department that continuously monitors production. Every stage of the process undergoes precise quality assurance measurements and the results are recorded.
• More than just profiles: Not everything can be solved with aluminium profiles. We therefore work with aluminium in all its forms. At Klarvik you’ll encounter dedicated employees who know the material and can quickly assess possibilities and solutions according to the customer’s unique requirements.
Our Småland heritage characterises the way we work. We work hard to find the best solutions for our customers and our deliveries are cost-effective and of high quality. Our conviction is that this benefits both us and our customers.